The gazette a real dream...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Important:Info

Go down 
+4
nnena
^^Gummy.Bear^^
~Eternal.Silence~
..::Miko-chan::..
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Numarul mesajelor : 207
Puncte : 40006
Data de inscriere : 2009-07-20
Varsta : 30
Localizare : in my own world....

Important:Info Empty
PostSubject: Important:Info   Important:Info I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:49 am

Nume real: Shiroyama Yuu
Data nasterii: 20.01.1979
Zodie: Varsator
Grupa sanguina: A
Colectioneaza: ochelari,parfumuri,accesorii
Animale pref.:cainii,pisicile
Culori pref.: negru,alb
Pierce: 1 in urechea dreapta si buza inferioara,3 in urechea stanga

nu stiam cal chema Yuu......Iubesc numele ala :lol:
Back to top Go down
https://gazetterealdream.forumotion.com
~Eternal.Silence~

~Eternal.Silence~

Numarul mesajelor : 41
Puncte : 5405
Data de inscriere : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Important:Info   Important:Info I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:37 pm

Din cate stiu eu, Aoi e capricorn, pentru ca zodia capricornului tine pana in 20 ianuarie.
Back to top Go down
^^Gummy.Bear^^
Distress an Coma
Distress an Coma
^^Gummy.Bear^^

Numarul mesajelor : 121
Puncte : 5494
Data de inscriere : 2009-08-16
Localizare : Insula Dramei Totale, unde totul este interactiv!

PostSubject: Re: Important:Info   Important:Info I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Aoi este capricorn. Eu sunt varsator si sunt pe 23 ianuarie si va pot pune ca nu incepe inainte sau pe 20. Aoi este capricorn, nu varsator. Varsatorul incepe ori pe 21 ori pe 22, dar tin sa cred ca pe 22.
Back to top Go down
http://www.summer-camp.forumotion.net
nnena
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall
nnena

Numarul mesajelor : 495
Puncte : 231773
Data de inscriere : 2009-08-30
Varsta : 28

PostSubject: Re: Important:Info   Important:Info I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:13 am

eu stiam ca din 20 incepe varsatorul...stati umpic sa caut...

nu, e capricorn
Back to top Go down
_SS19_
_SS19_

Numarul mesajelor : 691
Puncte : 204930
Data de inscriere : 2009-08-15
Localizare : my bed

PostSubject: Re: Important:Info   Important:Info I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:27 am

de fapt e intre capricorn si varsator....dar el prefera sa zica varsator
Back to top Go down
HeavyMental
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall
HeavyMental

Numarul mesajelor : 223
Puncte : 114696
Data de inscriere : 2009-08-30
Localizare : centrul nimenofililor anonimi

PostSubject: Re: Important:Info   Important:Info I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:13 am

Aoi (20th January 1979) is a guitarist from Mie Prefecture. He is now a member of the Visual-Kei band the GazettE. His blood-type is A.

Personal History

He was born in Mie Prefecture on the 20th of January. His siblings are an elder sister 10 years his senior and an elder brother 6 years his senior.

After listening to and X(-Japan) CD bought by his brother, he thought ‘Cool!’ and was impressed, so he wanted to try and play it, and so he asked his brother to ‘lend me your guitar’, but the guitar was broken and no sound could come out from it, so he bought his own electric guitar. That was the start of Aoi’s life as a musician.

He formed a band during junior high, and they worked at copying songs from HELLOWEEN and Sekima-II. After that, during senior high, he didn’t participate in any band activities. He only continued his band activities after he left for Tokyo.

In 2002, the GazettE formed.

Personality

In contrast to Uruha, he doesn’t use shredding or other technical styles of play (or rather, apparently, as he says himself, it’s not real.ly his forte), he approaches it with a more thoroughly emotional play. Also, at the beginning, he didn’t know how to palm mute, there has been an anecdote that that Uruha had taught him. Still, there exists not a small number of songs with guitar solos preformed by Aoi himself, such as ‘ZAKUROgata no Yuutsu’, ‘Shichigatsu Youka’, ‘Kareuta’, ‘GENTLE LIE’, ‘Shiroki Yuutsu’, ‘LINDA~candy dive pinky heaven~’ and so on that were recorded.

Out of all the members of the GazettE, only he and Uruha have a drinking habit. Apparently, he’s a maudlin drinker and previously, when he went drinking with Uruha, it seems he had cried out ‘I’m glad to be (here) with Uruha’.

His favourite band is Metallica and he has said he started using ESP guitars due to the influence by Kirk Hammett. He also likes Kotaro Oshio.

During the early days of the GazettE, he didn’t make any diligent effort for the band, and during studio meets with the other members, he would go off to do his part-time job. There were criticism on anti sites and such that ‘we don’t even know if he’s real.ly playing (on stage) or not’ and in reality, he wasn’t playing his acoustic guitar parts at all. Then one day, after Uruha asked him ‘Why aren’t you playing?’, he real.ly started to play. According to Aoi himself on these episodes, he commented that ‘If I could ever meet me from the time, I’d definitely give him a punch’.

It seems he refers to Ruki as Ru-san. In the live DVD of the Yoyogi performance in April 2008, in the backstage scene, Aoi had uttered ‘but Ru-san… Ruki will –’.

from Wikipedia.jp . Translated by focaccina@Lj .
Nu pot sa cred k Aoi facea play-back la partile de acoustica . Shame on him !!! Bine ca nu mai face -_-
Back to top Go down
_SS19_
_SS19_

Numarul mesajelor : 691
Puncte : 204930
Data de inscriere : 2009-08-15
Localizare : my bed

PostSubject: Re: Important:Info   Important:Info I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:53 am

bwahahahahhaaaa....shame you Aoi....macar bine ca a renuntat..atata ii mai trebuia sa faca play-back
Back to top Go down
Frozen_Rose
Distress an Coma
Distress an Coma
Frozen_Rose

Numarul mesajelor : 194
Puncte : 5358
Data de inscriere : 2010-03-14
Localizare : Somewhere in Universe

PostSubject: Re: Important:Info   Important:Info I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:10 pm

deacord cu tine !
inca un varsator ^^
Back to top Go down
Yuu

Yuu

Numarul mesajelor : 16
Puncte : 4764
Data de inscriere : 2011-04-28
Localizare : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Important:Info   Important:Info I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:49 am

am citit pe alte forumuri ca ii place sa creeze muzica adica pe computer canta bine la chitara si bine macar ca sa lasat sa faca playback cu chitara acoustica kull
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important:Info   Important:Info I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important:Info
Page 1 of 1