The gazette a real dream...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Important:Info

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
..::Miko-chan::..
Admin
Admin
..::Miko-chan::..

Numarul mesajelor : 207
Puncte : 40009
Data de inscriere : 2009-07-20
Varsta : 30
Localizare : in my own world....

Important:Info Empty
PostSubject: Important:Info   Important:Info I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:45 am

Nume adevarat: Takashima Kouyou
Data nasterii: 9 iunie 1981
Zodia: Gemeni
Grupa sanguina: O
Colectioneaza: Lichior, vin
Culori preferate: negru, rosu, alb
Hobby: Bowling, fotbal, biliard
Pierce: 5 in ureche dreapta, 4 in urechea stanga

buhahaha aceasi zodie :twisted:
Back to top Go down
https://gazetterealdream.forumotion.com
Rae-chan
Leech
Rae-chan

Numarul mesajelor : 51
Puncte : 9429
Data de inscriere : 2009-08-18
Varsta : 26

PostSubject: Re: Important:Info   Important:Info I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:22 am

Ce dragut poate fi Uruha very love
Back to top Go down
HeavyMental
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall
HeavyMental

Numarul mesajelor : 223
Puncte : 114699
Data de inscriere : 2009-08-30
Localizare : centrul nimenofililor anonimi

PostSubject: Re: Important:Info   Important:Info I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:11 am

Uruha (9th June 1981), from Kanagawa Prefecture, is the Lead Guitarist of the Visual Kei band Gazette. His blood type is O and he is 177cm tall. His nicknames are Ussan and U-sama.

Personal History

Born in Kanagawa Prefecture on the 9th of June 1981.

He started playing the guitar after admiring LUNA SEA’s SUGIZO. Afterwards he formed a band with Reita and they worked hard copying LUNA SEA and X JAPAN songs (as Reita puts it, its 9 parts LUNA SEA, 1 part X)

10th of March 2002. After wandering through a multitude of bands with Reita, and Ruki from their previous band, together with Aoi and Yune, they formed the GazettE.

Personality

Within the GazettE’s songs, he is the one who mainly plays the guitar solos. His playing style is shredding, and as seen in ‘Psychedelic Heroine’ and ‘THE INVISIBLE WALL’, tapping, as with ‘Cassis’, ‘Guren’ and ‘Kyomu no Owari, Hakozume no Mokushi’, he uses tremelo picking and etc, and prides himself on other technical styles of playing. Also, in ‘Ganges ni Akai Bara’, he recorded his guitar solo as an ad-lib.

As for the artists who have influenced Uruha himself, they are; the one who made him start learning the guitar, SUGIZO; Slipknot; SUM41; Metallica; Steve Vai and the like, whom he confesses to have influenced him, particularly Steve Vai, because of whom he bought the same model of Wah Pedal, and also why he personally uses Seymour Duncan pickups and DiMarzio’s EVOLUTION pickups on his HELLION during their lives.

Uruha’s name was given to him by Ruki. Originally, Ruki wanted to use the name ‘Uruha’, but after settling on the name ‘Ruki’ he told Uruha “I’ll give you that name”, which is how he got the name ‘Uruha’.

He loves alcohol, and he’s drunken alcohol that he’d received from a fan before a live. He’s received some negative opinions on this, and according to him, ‘I can’t bring my normal level of spirits to a live. I can’t rile everyone up if I’m not feeling riled up myself, so I drink to lift my spirits up a bit (before a live)’.

He is the tallest among the members.

He’s been in various different bands, but Reita was always constantly together with him.

He’s worked part time at a greengrocer’s before.

informatii culese de pe Wikipedia.jp si traduse de focaccina@Lj .
Back to top Go down
Frozen_Rose
Distress an Coma
Distress an Coma
Frozen_Rose

Numarul mesajelor : 194
Puncte : 5361
Data de inscriere : 2010-03-14
Varsta : 30
Localizare : Somewhere in Universe

PostSubject: Re: Important:Info   Important:Info I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:59 pm

wow! interesanta chestia cu alcoolul
cel mai inalt ? ce inaltime are ?
wow! area exact aceleasi culori favorite ca mine ! tare <3
Back to top Go down
Yuu

Yuu

Numarul mesajelor : 16
Puncte : 4767
Data de inscriere : 2011-04-28
Localizare : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Important:Info   Important:Info I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:17 pm

il iubesc este preferatu meu!!!! cheerleaer cheerleaer cheerleaer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important:Info   Important:Info I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important:Info
Page 1 of 1