HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Impossible Is Just A Word

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nnena
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

Numarul mesajelor : 495
Puncte : 229079
Data de inscriere : 2009-08-30
Varsta : 21

PostSubject: Impossible Is Just A Word   Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:23 pm

~PROLOGUE~

First Glance

Winter. Cold as heck. My hands were freezing. It was another of the long walks I took with my small dog in the unfriendly, poor illuminated park near my apartment complex.
A park full of sakura trees, dried now, because of the cold and only 2 swings right in the middle. I simply loved this place. It felt like mine. Until that fucking day.
As usually I headed straight to the swings. Yeah the swings….they felt like my one and only love. It felt so free to swing in the night and feel the cold breeze through my hair. As I ran through the darkness I could see a small red light moving back and forth and I could hear the swing stairing.
This simply could not be true. A big pout spread across my face. They were my swings not some stupid random dude’s. Now, I could see it was definately a man swinging. Fortunately for him, he couldn’t see my killing glare trough the thick darkness. He was puffing a cigarette. Even better a stupid random smoking dude. I tied Yue to a sakura tree and sat on the other swing. The nicotine inserted my lungs and I choked. Stupid bastard! First he butts in my privet space and now he poisons me.
“ Sorry “, he said and threw the cigarette in the sand at his feet.
Heey! He wasn’t supposed to be nice, I wanted to hate him . I started swinging back and forth now too, and I let out a small annoyed sigh. My red dress was going up and down revealing more of my exposed skin. I felt embarrassed now. What would I do if he is a rapist?
“ It’s nothing, you didn’t have to threw it just because I choked. Thank you, anyway.”
Well, I think I shouldn’t judge him just for that, he seems like a nice guy. But still I WILL hate him because of stealing my privacy, my secret place. He giggled.
“What’s so funny?”.
I could swear to God I knew that laugh.
“It’s nothing, nothing.”
And that voice. That fucking hot, husky voice. It wasn’t hitting me yet. The I trew my first glance at him. And it did hit me. Fucking hard, right in my face. It was HIM from all 3 milions of people living in Tokyo. I realized I was staring so I quikly turned my glance away, a furiously blush spreading on my face. The man I adored for ten years now.
And a rockstar.

a/n va rog sa imi spuneti ce credeti, si daca vreti primul capitol ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavyMental
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

Numarul mesajelor : 223
Puncte : 112002
Localizare : centrul nimenofililor anonimi

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:57 am

baby , i fuckin` love thiiis !!!
Superb scrisa , si in engleza chiar XD
Sunt curioasa cine sunt personajele [the man with the dog imi miroase a Ruki .. ]

Scuze de commentul intarziat , eu nici nu am vizitat topicul fan-fics XD
Dar asta imi place :3 I want mo~re XD
Poti posta .. macar pt mine *puppy eyes*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nnena
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:08 am

awww <3
thankies XDD
numai ptr tine XDD

RUKI POV

It felt so lonely to be in this place again, but missing something. I could hear a faint bark in the distance. It couldn’t be possible, she died 2 months ago. Then I heard a giggle, followed by a small laugh.
“ Come, Yue faster!”
It was a girl’s voice. This day could not get any better.
This is my place. Mine and Sabu’s. What does this stupid girl have to perish it?
Then, I saw her coming threw the thick sakura branches.
She saw me and immediately stopped laughing. I could feel her glare through the darkness. I should be the hostile one, not her. In fact she was just butting into my private space. Screw her! And her dog.
As she came closer I could get a closer look at her. She was wearing a red one piece. Who in their right mind would fucking wear a dress on this freezing temperature?
And the dog! It was a fucking Chihuahua just like my Sabu.
I just felt like crying, so I lighted a cigarette. I let the nicotine through my lungs and it was so good and relaxing. Until she had to fucking cough.
I thought she was allergic or something and I re~ally didn’t want to pay her hospital bills or something so I threw my cigarette in the sand. Stupid bitch.
Then she apologized and started swinging too. I threw a glance at her and I started to stare at the way her dress revealed her legs. I felt a blush creping my cheeks. What the fuck? I’m blushing? Well, now that I look at her like that she is kinda cute. And she has that adorable pout on her face…. A giggle escaped my lips.
No fucking way I like her.

MY POV

I quikly hid my face in my silverish scarf. It was like a dream come true.
But, wait…. I can’t hate him anymore.
This is going to be bad. And embarrassing. Before I could listen to any stupid, pessimistic blabber inside my head, he said:
“ And what brings you here? I thought this place was abandoned. A small lady like you shoudn’t walk at this hour in dark places.”
You thought fucking well.
“Eh? I’m 23 dude. I can take care of myself alone, thank you. And yeah this place IS abandoned. I knew it was only mine. Until you bas,….*clears throught* never mind “
Another giggle followed by my glare and scowl.
“ I thought like that too. Until I saw you tonight. I used to walk my dog here every night. She died two months ago and I didn’t come because it brought me pain. “
Now I felt bad, re~ally, re~ally bad. I only started to walk my dog here 2 months ago.
“ I…. I’m sorry. Re~ally”
“No, it’ okay, I got through it.”
I pretended not to know. I didn’t want him to know that I knew who he is.
“What dog was she?”
“ A Chihuahua just like yours” that last part came out broken from his lips.
“ Hmm. You know I could go away if you want to….” I felt bad. If he would cry I think I would smack my head against one tree so hard that one of us would crack. I think it would be my head. The tree seems pretty strong.
“No, it’s cool” he whispered so soft that I could barely hear him.
“You shure? It’s no big deal… I mean technically this was you place and I am an….intruder? “
I can’t believe I said that out loud.
“No. But if you could do something for me, would you do it? “
“Hmm…. Well it depends. No dates. No kissing. No sex. “
He started laughing. Hard.
“ I promise I won’t kiss your dog if you let me play with him or her, but about the others I can’t guarantee.”
“Ha.ha.ha”
And I started to untie Yue from the tree mumbling something incoherently.
“What are you saying?”
“Fucking perverted smocking dude, stupid bastard *still mumbling* ah, nothing, nothing”
I finally finished to untie Yue and took her in my arms. I headed in his direction. He was leaning on the biggest tree, and the most beautiful one. I felt the blush getting worse and hid my face deeper in the silver scarf. He was so perfect, so…
“Heey” Yue licked my face and I giggled. He laughed too.
“Here” and I gave Yue to him. I put her into his arms. I could feel his cologne and it smelled so strong. He was intoxicating me once again. I should consider the issue about hating him, re~ally.
He started playing with her and smiling. Then he started laughing when Yue licked him too. He was so fucking cute when he smiled.
“Ne Yue-chan I thought you only loved me. The time when a dog was faithful to his master it’s gone. We are all screwed.
He laughed harder.
“If you keep laughing you will piss your pants and, as I can see you don’t have the excuse that you are little.”
“Heey” and he turned with a glare to me.
“Don’t you glare me, young man”
“Dude, you talk like an old lady”
“I know I’m ugly but do I re~ally look like a man?
“No”
And there was an akward silence when we both just stared at each other.
Then we started to laugh hysterically just like two little kids.
“She is a girl, right?”
“Ah, so my dog looks like a girl and I don’t? Thank you very much”
“Nonono, it’s not like that. It was just…..ah will you forget it?”
And he turned his gaze on me. I got lost in those deep, brown eyes.
“You are beautiful”
That was a low hit. I forgot how to breath.
“Ahm, yeah, she is a girl”
He laughed.
“You are incedible…”
“Thank you, I guess”
“You know, I know the name of your dog, but I don’t know yours”
I giggled. I knew his. Stage name, and real name. Basically I knew almost everything
about him. From favorite color to shoe size. Yeah, but hey, at least I’m not a stalker.
“Did I say something funny?”
“No. Another giggle. My name is Nnena.”

ta~daa
acum stii ca fata e nnena si copilul emo care fumeaza pe hinta e Ruki XDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavyMental
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:45 am

Come on XDDD Si eu credeam k fata din poveste e de fapt baiat XDDDD
Cum ar fi sa`l intalnesti pe Ruki si sa incepi sa`i torni in fata tot ce stii despre el XDDD S`ar speria XDDD
Imi place ideea :3 se va dezvolta in ceva mai mult decat prietenie ? :3
Astept nextul :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nnena
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:46 am

sa il pun acum sau sa te tin in suspans pana maine? XDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nnena
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:42 am

Chapter Two~Kids Shouldn't Talk To Strangers

We remained silent, just staring at each other, enjoying the good company we had. I realized that there was complete silence, even the sound of the cars sounded distant, part of another world for me. Yue made her self comfortable and felt asleep in my lap. He saw that and smiled. I took a look on my phone. 2am.
“Shit, I’m screwed”
“Why?”
“I have band practice tomorrow morning at 8am”
“You are in a band?”
“Yes. We are an all girl band”
“And what do you play?” He said with a smirk playing on his lips.
“I play the base and I do back-up vocals”
“Screaming and such ? ”
“Ahm, yeah, that too but I can sing better than scream” I smiled. I love what I do.
“I never thought a small, innocent girl like you could scream.”
Was he making sure that I will hate him?
“You are not too tall yourself so quit picking on my height”
I said with acid in my voice, and with my other hand trying to make my skirt cover some more skin.
He looked other way.
“I’m sorry I offended you. Hey you don’t have to struggle so much with that dress, you will tear it apart. And don’t worry I won’t rape you. Unless it’s necessary“
“Hmpf”
I glared at him but I couldn’t keep the laughter back.
“We should go” I said taking Yue in my arms.
“Yeah. Where do you live?”
“Hmm. Well not so far, just 20 streets that way.”
“WHAT?”
“……”
“The trains don’t work at this hour”
I looked at him puzzled.
“I could walk, I always do that.”
“No you can not. It’s too far and it’s dark and cold.” And by that he took my free hand and started pulling me.
“I thought you said you won’t rape me” I pulled my hand from his with a pout on my face.
“I’m not raping you, silly. He smiled. We are going to my home, it is two minutes away. And I will drive you home tomorrow morning and after that I’ll drive you to the studio you have rhearshal.”
I had a doubtful look in my eyes and I was a bit worried. I mean, I was raised not to trust strangers.
“Come on… You don’t have to worry”
The grip on my hand loosened and he gave a small squeeze which made me look into his eyes. His smile was reassuring. I got lost again into his deep brown eyes.
“Trust me”
“Okay, I will come… “ We were walking again.
“But don’t I disturb or something?”
“Relax, Nnena.”
His eyes were boring into mine dazzling me.
We walked in silence until we reached a small red house.
“Here is where I live”
“It’s re~ally nice. May I ask you something?”
“Yeah, sure.”
“Ahm, well….do you…. I mean…are..” A blush spread on my face.
Oh, so I can sleep in a complete strangers house but I don’t have the courage to ask him who he re~ally is. Outrageous Nnena.
“ I don’t have a girlfriend”
“Aaa, I wasn’t going to ask that, you know?” this made the blush only to get redder.
“What is it then?”
“You are Ruki-san right?”
“Ow, so you know?”
“Yeah I figured it out when I first saw you…”
“So fast? How come you didn’t scream or something?’
“I’m not like that”
“Ah… I’m glad. It gets annoying when every girl you see wants to fuck you, or your mo~ney” he said with a sad smile playing on his lips.
“Sorry. Next time I promise I will scream “ aaaaaaaaaaaaa Ruki from the gazette at two o’clock!!!!!!1” and I promise I will run in circles.” I said with a sarcastic and amused combined with hysteria and I threw my hands in the air and started gesticulating.
“Ha ha ha…”he started laughing so hard he had to lean on my shoulder.
I blushed a thousand shades of red. He stopped laughing abruptly and turned his face at me.
“Now, seriously, will you do that?” he was so dead serious I couldn’t stop my laughter.
And then I stopped too, and I got just as serious as him.
“No.” but then I started to laugh again and he looked at me weirdly.
“Okay, okay, I promise I’ll never, ever do that. Pinky promise.” I giggled and took his pinky.
“I believe you now”
And he smiled. I smiled too. I grinned, actually. He laughed. I shivered.
He put his hand in mine.
“Hey! It’s frozen! Come, get in the house, now!”
“It’s not that cold.” The wind blowed my hair. I shivered harder. ”Okay, maybe it is cold after all”
He laughed and pulled my hand.
“Come, let’s get you some warmth.”
And he put his arm over my trembling shoulders and led me into his home.
“Welcome, Nnena, to my world”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavyMental
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:10 am

*grabs popcorn*
ok .. totul se desfasoara sa repede XDDD cand trec la taca-paca ? lovey-dovey ? woo-hoo ?
XD
Imi place de Nnena cum gesticuleaza XD nici eu n`as reactiona k o apucata e~vi~deeent . De ce sa afle si altii ca i`am intalnit XD ii pastrez doar pentru mine :3
next babeh ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nnena
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:15 am

nu trec asa repede XDD
adica nu imi plac povestile cu I just found out your name, let's fuck >_>;;

acum XDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ankh
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

Numarul mesajelor : 380
Puncte : 76731
Data de inscriere : 2009-08-20
Localizare : Nu ai vrea sa stii XD

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:12 am

In sfarsit am apucat sa las si eu comment...scuuuuzeee =3 si lenea asta... -_-" [mai ales cand vad ca un fic e in engleza XDD ]
Prima parte a fost asa plina de mister...si cum ai descris atmosfera ...scrii superb O.o
La inceput am crezut si eu ca fata e baiat XDDD
Si evident, mi-am dat seama ca cel cu tigara e Ruki -_-" mda...
Ador la partea cu Ruki's POV...in acele cateva randuri a aparut de vreo 4-5 ori ``fuck``, ``fucking``..si ceva ``bitch``, ``screw her`` XDDD haha, mi-a placut partea povestita de Ruki
Trebuie sa fie tare dragut: o bunaciune, o fata bunoaca [ehm XDD] si 2 caini =3 la 2 noaptea..

Quote :
“Fucking perverted smocking dude, stupid bastard *still mumbling* ah, nothing, nothing”

Lol, imi placeeee XDDD
Vreau nextul..devine din ce in ce mai palpitant ..mmrr.. X3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://free-tine.forumotion.com
nnena
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:16 am

:>:>

doar un caine ca al lui Ru e mort *laughs*

o sa o pun....da, foloseam prea mult fuck...acum mi-am schimbat umpic stilul...

ma bucur ca ai citit si iti place <33
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ankh
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:32 am

Oh, am vazut ca Ruki era deprimat ca i-a murit cainele...ma gandeam ca avea un Koron XDDD
Dar nu e nevoie sa-ti schimbi stilul de scris..e fain asa cu mult fuck <3
Back to top Go down
HeavyMental
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:11 am

This is FUCKIN` awesome XDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nnena
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:52 am

<3

I feel like crying, seriously *pout*

sunteti singurele care ati citit asta si ati zis ca va place =.=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ankh
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:01 am

Lasa drama...ficul chiar e fain =3 celelalte sa citeasca ficuri de genul: propozitie plicticoasa, dialog+ dialog din 3 cuvinte... XDDD noi vrem nextul
Back to top Go down
nnena
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:08 am

*laugh*
sunt sincera, nu e drama *pout*

here, next chapter ^^

[b]Chapter Three~Gentle Stuff And Teddy Bears

RUKI POV

She was trembling when I put my arm over her shoulders. She must be freezing, wearing a skirt on this weather. It was winter, God damn it. I could see a faint blush on her cheeks as I slid my hand into hers. Maybe I was imagining things. I mean, how normal can be somebody who about 4 hours ago hated her and now he kind of likes her?
Not very normal anyway.
“Ahm, Ruki-san, are we going to enter or just stare at your hallway all night long?” She said with a small laugh. I blushed. I can be so stupid sometimes.
“Yeah, sorry”
“It’s okay, just that I’m a bit cold”
Shit. I’m such a fool.
“Come.” I pulled her inside and started to take off her jacket.
“Does it look like necessary to you?” she said, clearly blushing.
“Maybe” I said and winked. That made her blush get redder. Then she got out of my grip and put Yue down, after she made a small shelter from her jacket. She was so fucking cute when she blushed. But my train of semi-perverted thoughts were interrupted by a sharp pain in my stomach. She punched me. Oh my fucking God. She asked for it. I put my hands on her hips.
“What the fuck are you doing? Damn, Ruki, take your hands off me, NOW~! Heey, hell no!”
I started tickling her. She was laughing like crazy.
“Stop please” she managed to say between squeals and laughs.
I was now on top of her, tickling on the couch.
“What will you do?”
She squealed and said “Almost anything.”
She’s smart. I stopped tickling her. I caught her arms and pinned her to the couch. I started to close the distance between us. Her blush made me smile. I whispered to her:
“Kiss me.”
She looked kind of shocked but she whispered a plain yes. I moved my lips toward hers to close the very small distance between us.
And then she managed to escape my grip and with one hand she caught my nose and turned my face to left.
She kissed my cheek.
“Heey!”
“You never said where should I kiss you…” she said with a smirk on her lips.
Too smart. I put a pout on my face. I wanted to kiss her.
“ So I’m too ugly and you are disgusted by my face and you don’t want to kiss me.”
“No.”
“Then you have a boyfriend.”
“No.”
“Then?”
“I’m sorry.”
“Ne, for what?”
“I …. I am not the type of person who….well I can’t get close to a person I barely know… I can’t warm up to people easily… especially like….hmm intimate I can say…”
And she looked at our position. Mine, to be more precise. I was on her. Holly shit. She blushed again, only harder, and I laughed.
“Would you…?”
“Yeah, sure”
Of course I understood what she said but I wanted to tease her. My face got closer to hers to try and kiss her again.
“No, moron, I want you to get off me!”
And she laughed and pushed me off her. Her laugh was so adorable. I fell off the couch.
“Ow, my ass!”
“Aaa, sorry!”
She said between laughs while I glared at her.
“It’s okay. Ow”
“I think now all your neighbors know you are awake.”
We both looked at each other and laughed. And then she yawned. I grinned.
“What?” she said looking rather confused.
“You yawn like a teddy bear”
“Bears are fat”
“You aren’t”
She blushed. I smiled.
“Let’s get you some sleep. You look dead tired. I will give you a pajama. I took her hand and lead her into my bedroom. I gave her my best pajama. It was very soft, fluffy and it was with puppies. She squealed.
“This thing is so cute “
“There is the bath room.”
“Thank you.”
She was gone into the bath room and I started changing too. Into the same pajama model, the only difference was that it was with teddy bears.

NNENA POV

I quickly changed into the pajama he gave me and stormed out of the bath room. I was so tired. But of course, my genius brain didn’t think about the possibility that he was changing in his room and yeah, as I got out I just had to make a lot of noise and he turned to me. Wearing boxers. I felt my face get so hot that if he touched me he’ll think I had a fever. A deadly one, I suppose.
“S-s-sorry” I finally managed to mumble.
He started to laugh. Um~thank you, but it’s not helping much.
“It’s okay… I mean, for me at least. But really, I think here the problem is you.
Have you seen almost naked guys before?”
“How would you like to know…” I said smirking.
“I can always show you more…” he said with a smirk.
“Thanks, but no thanks!” I sort of screamed.
He pulled his boxers a bit down on his left leg. I hate men.
“PUT THE FUCKING PIJAMA ON YOU NOW!”
“Or what?”
“Please” I said looking other way.
“Okay, okay” he said laughing.
I turned around I let him take his clothes.
“Are you ready?”
“Yeah”
My eyes were almost closed. I was so fucking tired. I saw that his pajama was the same, only with teddies. I went to him, until there was only one step between us. I poked his chest with my red nail.
“It’s… the same…but…teddies”
“I told you I like teddy bears”
“I love pandas”
“Hmmm…they are cute indeed”
“You know, seeing you only on stage and everything…you are such a different person…”
“Disappointed?”
“No…I kind of thought you were like that…from the lyrics…they are so sad and sometimes they get so tender and gentle…”
“Well, deep within me, I am that kind of person[laughs] Absolutely gentle.”

XDD ultime chestie a spuso sensibilul de Ruki intr-un interviu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavyMental
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:20 am

Oh stiu faza cu Ruki :3 interviul ala m`a facut sa vad o alta parte din el ... imi place mult cum gandeste :3

and LOL , Ruki is a perv !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nnena
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:39 am

:>
nu m-am putut abtine XDD

si mie....e asa de profund si nu stiu....se vede ca e sincer in tot ce spune
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavyMental
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:36 am

E un artist :3 That`s why we love Ruki-sama :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nnena
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:40 am

yep <3 we all love him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ankh
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:31 am

Probabil am citit si eu interviul ala dar la memoria mea...hmm..am ceva vag in minte XDD
Partea asta a fost asa draguta...vreau si eu pijama cu caini..am una cu un urs, dar cu caine am pijama de noapte defapt XDDD
Si Ruki e si pervers aici..imi place cum se joaca cu ea X3
Hai cu nextul \(*O*)/
Back to top Go down
nnena
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:55 pm

stai...acum il scriu....dar nu stiu daca o sa fie gata asa repede =.=
numai daca vreti un capitol de o pagina juma :|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavyMental
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:11 am

off : Ankh e din interviul in care el manca spaghete :3
on : we`re waitiiing <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ankh
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:38 am

Dada, interviul ala care m-a plictisit in general XDDD
Yep, asteptam X3
Back to top Go down
nnena
The Invisible Wall
The Invisible Wall

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:28 am

just letting you know ca nu o sa mai postez in continuare aici....pentru ca numai ankh si heavymental citesc si, avand in vedere ca ele il citesc si de altundeva, nu are rost sa il mai postez ...

Il puteti pune la arhiva fanfic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impossible Is Just A Word   Today at 1:26 pm

Back to top Go down

Impossible Is Just A Word
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1